Category Archives: Temporary Orders

How to Seek Immediate Action During Your Divorce

  Q: I want my spouse to continue paying our mortgage while we are in the process of getting a divorce…how can I be sure my spouse will make these payments? A: You will need a court order to enforce payments. This is called a Motion for Temporary Orders seeking the specific action you want.…
Read more