Grandparents Rights

Massachusetts Grandparents Rights Attorney

This is an action commenced by grandparents of an unmarried minor child that is the product of two unwed parents or divorced parents. There are limitations and standards that must be met before a court will award visitation rights to a grandparent.

To learn more about the Grandparents Rights representation the firm offers, schedule your initial consultation online or by calling toll free 617-723-9900.

Mavrides_Law_Child_Custody_300x239 2

Subscribe To Our Newsletter