Child Support Enforcement

Boston Child Support Modifications &
Child Support Enforcement Lawyer

If it is necessary to enforce a Separation Agreement or Court Judgment because a party has not complied with its legal settlement term(s), then the other party may file a Complaint for Contempt. The party filing this complaint must identify a specific section of the Separation Agreement or Court Judgment, that is in effect and has been violated by the other party.  IE. A Child Support Agreement would require child support enforcement.

Both of these processes require court intervention. To ensure that these types of legal actions are not dismissed, the facts must be weighed with the standards required for each of these actions to be maintained.

To learn more about the representation the firm offers, schedule your initial consultation online or by calling toll free 617-723-9900.